ABOUT.

LESLEE BROWN is back to LESLIE BROWN.

Facebook. Twitter.

View my complete profile

Followers

Saturday, December 12, 2009

DELAYED!

Here's a FAT entry to make up for the past days...

Soo...this Tuesday I decided to pick up my first Mac!...And why not start with a MacBook Pro! :)
I already had my eye set on the specific model and everything, but my good friend James really gave me more confidence on making the decision.


Good ole' James!


HAPPY!

So skipping to Thursday! Thursday was one of my first projects. I arranged an in-store for Fresno's Fashawn. Honestly guys, this guy is pretty good! Get at his music if you haven't already. :) I approve! Anyways, the in-store did not involve any extreme planning, they actually came to us requesting if they could come to the store. I'm glad they came! Great guy. Did a Q&A with as well, video should be up soon. Check back @ fatlace.com. Unfortunately, I didn't get the chance to bring my camera (I'll try to stop forgetting.)

Pictures taken by Fongstarr.





Check out Fongstarr's blog for more!

After that, Fashawn's management gave me 3 spots on the guest list to see Fashawn and other artists perform that night at Slim's. The show was pretty sick. Didn't get to see all the opening performers, but got to see a group called One Block Radius. After that Fashawn & Exile was up. Mannn they're performance was soooo sick. Especially, Exile on the MPC. You need to check this guys out. I don't know how many times I had to Twitter that night! Oh and also, during the in-store we had given him a Fatlace hat and an Illest hoodie. And yes! He wore it during his performance!


Mann, he hella wasn't covering the whole stage... My attempt!


The crowd.

So we parked on a street that had a street cleaning at 12:01AM. YES, it said 12:01. So we couldn't stay for the whole show. We did catch a glimpse of Mistah FAB and surprise guest Too $hort! I'm not a big fan of the two, but it was nice to see them get the crowd pumped once they hopped on the stage. So then in the middle of that, we had to leave.

Okay! Now, yesterday! Yesterday, I was on my way to San Jose to meet up with my best friends, Alex and Tiina! So I'm driving.......... Then suddenly I heard some thud noise...Maybe some rock or something. Hope I didn't get a flat. So, I just brushed it off and continued to drive until I started noticing that my car kept feeling like it was being pushed by some hard wind or something. And of course I looked outside at the trees to make sure if it was. NOPE! So I exited and pulled into a gas station and low and behold. A FREAKIN' FLAT. But to skip to the point! I did it all by myself! :D Oh, and the help of Kenny's over the phone tutorial! Sweet!


JDM SPARE!!!! & PROOF OF WORK. Dirty hands. Haha

Got to San Jose way later than I wanted to, but still got the chance to do what I came to do with my friends. A HAIR CUT. Nothing too crazy, just got a trim and some layers. After that we grabbed some drinks at Quickly's!



ALRIGHT!!! FIN FIN FIN!!!!!


2 comments:

  1. hooray for macs!! been using for 4 years now and I can never switch back. I just updated to a new macbook pro a couple weeks ago and it's great :)

    ReplyDelete