ABOUT.

LESLEE BROWN is back to LESLIE BROWN.

Facebook. Twitter.

View my complete profile

Followers

Sunday, December 6, 2009

NEW NEW NEW!

EDIT: How rude of me not to wish happy birthday on my blog to one of my best friends! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TIINA RINGO! :)

Alright! So this is the start of everything new! First off, I got this new blog! Let's hope things really continue with this one! So if you haven't already got this one followed/bookmarked/memorized/whatever...DO SO! :) I'll try my best to keep you and my future self entertained.

New number 2...I got a new job! Thanks to Mark of Fatlace, I was given the opportunity to be a part of Fatlace! So I'll try to blog about anything Fatlace as well! Check here for goodies and behind the scenes!


New numero tres. I got some new Photoshop magazines today. Years back, I was sooooooo into Photoshop and everything web design. After constantly looking at my old stuff, it made me really miss doing it! So hopefully I can come back in full effect! Postings here as well!


And last, but not least! I got a new Tech Deck! Honestly, I was sooo annoyed of Tech Decks, but ever since my boyfriend constantly made me try to do tricks on his Teck Deck, I started to get immune to it. I can now do an ollie!

So! That's all that's new today! Well, til you read again!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for the birthday wish!! I shall avidly follow your blog. haha! I love it so far! I love your new energy! Leslee's personality has come back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yayyy resurgence of blogging! :)

    ReplyDelete